Pelican Storm Case 2750 For Camera Equipment & Accessories (Case & Foam)
This insert is made of polyurethane foam to fit the Pelican Pelican Storm Case iM2750.
- Black Pelican Storm iM2750 Case
- Convoluted (Egg Crate) Lid Foam
- Center Pad With Cutout
- Base Pad
We can also custom make you an insert for your one off case.
If you would like to get more information, please email us with your info at Contact Us.
Overview: Polyurethane foam is the most common type of foam used in cases. The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
Technical: Polyurethane is open cell which means air and water can flow freely throughout the foam. The material weighs about 1.2 - 1.3 lbs per cubic foot.
- REPLACEMENT FOAM INSERTS BY COBRA FOAM - manufactured locally, specifically for protective cases.
- TOP QUALITY POLYURETHANE FOAM - The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
- FITS PELICAN STORM CASE iM2750 - All inserts are cut to factory specs by computerized CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines to insure a proper and snug fit.
- ROUNDED CORNERS FOR A SNUG FIT.