Cobra Hard Case Model CC53
Cobra Hard Case Model CC53Case Specifications:
- Watertightand dustproof
- Easy open latches
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Stainless steel hardware
INTERIOR (L X W X D)
50.50" x 13.00" x 5.25"
EXTERIOR (L X W X D)
53.00" x 15.00" x 6.50"
- 4 piece Set:
- 1 piece Convoluted Lid Foam
- 2 Piece 1.65" Thick Pad (Not Pick N' Pluck)
- 1 Piece Base Pad
- Overview: Polyurethane foam is the most common type of foam used in cases. The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
REPLACEMENT FOAM INSERTS BY COBRA FOAM - manufactured locally, specifically for protective cases.
TOP QUALITY POLYURETHANE FOAM - The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
All inserts are cut to factory specs by computerized CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines to insure a proper and snug fit.
ROUNDED CORNERS FOR A SNUG FIT.