Pelican Case 1720 for Benelli M2 Shotgun
Pelican Case 1720 Black
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware
INTERIOR (L X W X D)
42.00" x 13.50" x 5.25" (128.3 x 34.3 x 13.3 cm)
- Cut to fit the Benelli M2 Tactical Shotgun. Shells with removable compartment and accessory compartment. Shotgun overall length is 40"
- Overview: Polyurethane foam is the most common type of foam used in cases. The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
REPLACEMENT FOAM INSERTS BY COBRA FOAM - manufactured locally, specifically for protective cases.
TOP QUALITY POLYETHYLENE FOAM - The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
PELICAN CASE 1720 - All inserts are cut to factory specs by computerized CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines to insure a proper and snug fit.
ROUNDED CORNERS FOR A SNUG FIT.