Pelican Storm Case iM 3300
Pelican Storm Case iM3300
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware
Interior (L×W×D) 50.50 x 14.00 x 6.00 inExterior (L×W×D) 53.80 x 16.50 x 6.70 inLid Depth 2.00"Bottom Depth 4.00"Total Depth 6"
- 3 pieces: 1.65" Thick Pad (Not Pick N' Pluck)
- Overview: Polyurethane foam is the most common type of foam used in cases. The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
REPLACEMENT FOAM INSERTS BY COBRA FOAM - manufactured locally, specifically for protective cases.
TOP QUALITY POLYURETHANE FOAM - The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
FITS PELICAN STORM CASE 3300- All inserts are cut to factory specs by computerized CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines to insure a proper and snug fit.
ROUNDED CORNERS FOR A SNUG FIT.