Pelican Vault Case V100 Case Replacement Foam Inserts (3 Pieces)
Pelican Vault Case V100 Replacement Foam Inserts
1 Piece Convoluted Lid Foam.
2 Pieces 1.50" Thick
- Overview: Polyurethane foam is the most common type of foam used in cases. The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
- Technical: Polyurethane is open cell which means air and water can flow freely throughout the foam. The material weighs about 1.2 - 1.3 lbs per cubic foot.
- PRODUCT FEATURES:
- REPLACEMENT FOAM INSERTS BY COBRA FOAM - manufactured locally, specifically for protective cases.
- TOP QUALITY POLYURETHANE FOAM - The foam is soft enough to provide flexibility for items, but also dense enough to provide cushion for even the heaviest of items.
- All inserts are cut to factory specs by computerized CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines to ensure a proper and snug fit.